|Team||League Age||Birth Dates|
|Under 14||13-14||5/01/02 - 4/30/04|
|Under 12||11-12||5/01/04 - 8/31/06|
|Under 10||9-10||9/01/06 - 8/31/08|
|Instructional/Under 8||7-8||9/01/08 - 8/31/10|
|Pony (co-ed)||5-6||9/01/10 - 8/31/12|
Please pay attention to age brackets, as there are changes from previous years.
For the safety of our youth, 10U and above will be evaluated for skill level by the coaching staff. Players will be assigned a “section” accordingly.
- BASEBALL REGISTRATION FEE: $135.00 – All players receive and KEEP the following: hat, jersey, belt and socks. Players will be required to buy their own baseball pants. Register Here.
- REGISTRATION FEES also cover field maintenance, team balls/bats, catcher equipment, team registration fees to the league and umpire fees.
- APPROVED PANTS: A link to order or view approved pants will be provided at a later date. Players may purchase pants elsewhere as long as the color is the same.
- PONY REGISTRATION FEE: $60.00 – Hat and shirt are included. Baseball pants are not required. Games are on Saturday mornings beginning in mid-April and ending mid-June. Practices will begin in early April (the night of the week will be determined once coaches have been established. Register Here.
- REGISTRATION ENDS Feb 8th at 11:59pm. Registrations after this date are not guaranteed and will be subject to a $15 late fee. No registrations accepted after Feb. 15, 2017.
- Family Discount: 3 Players per family reduce registration fee by $15.00 per child
- Please make checks payable to St. Leo’s Athletic Association (SLAA). Registration fees MUST be mailed to: Matt Pisano, 716 Oxford Road, Lancaster, PA 17601 (online form is auto mailed to Matt Pisano). Please use mail as other forms of payment submission risk being lost.
- Children need to be registered separately but one check may be mailed in for multiple children.
- Players are not permitted to participate in St Leo Baseball until registration is paid and a consent form is signed.
- Must meet League and school eligibility requirements.
- ANY QUESTIONS to Matt Pisano at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 468-9318
*** ANY PERSON PLANNING TO COACH OR ASSIST WITH THE PROGRAM IN ANYWAY MUST RECEIVE DIOCESE CLEARANCE.