Crusaders Spring Soccer registration is open! Every level of recreational player can participate, ages 5-15, and the program is open to any youth attending a Lancaster County Catholic elementary school or parish. Register online at CYAAathletics.org through March 1st. Cost is $50 per child for U5-U8 and $60 for U10-U15. If you have any questions, contact Scott McCuen (CYAA Youth Soccer Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-419-6985.
2019 Crusader Softball registration ages 6-14 is open! Sign up your players for 8U, 10U, 12U or 14U. Registration will end 2/13. Late registrations may be accepted with a late fee through 2/20. Multiplayer (3 or more) family discount applies. Crusader Softball Feeder Program is open to students from all Lancaster County Catholic Schools and parishes. Register above and select Softball Registration. For any questions or if you are interested in coaching, contact the Softball Coordinator Jude Krady at SaintLeoSoftball@gmail.com or 717-314-5965
Crusader Baseball is an active member and participant in the Lancaster County Youth Baseball League. Registrations will start in January and will be accepted until February 15th at 11:59PM. For the safety of the youth, 10U and above will be evaluated for skill level by the coaching staff. Players will be assigned a section accordingly.
Pony (Boys and Girls from 5-6 years old)
*Please pay special attention to age brackets as there are changes from previous years.
- BASEBALL REGISTRATION FEE: $135.00 – All players receive and KEEP the following: hat, jersey, belt and socks. Players will be required to buy their own baseball pants.
- PONY REGISTRATION FEE: $60.00 – Hat and Shirt are included. Baseball pants are not required. Games are on Saturday mornings beginning in mid-April and ending mid-June. Practices will begin in early April (the night of the week will be determined once coaches have been established).
- REGISTRATION FEES also cover field maintenance, team balls/bats, catcher equipment, team registration fees to the league and umpire fees.
- APPROVED PANTS: A link to order or view approved pants will be provided at a later date. Players may purchase pants elsewhere as long as the color is the same.
- FAMILY DISCOUNT: 3 Players per family reduce registration fee by $15.00 per child
- REGISTRATION ENDS Feb 8th at 11:59pm. Registrations after this date are not guaranteed and will be subject to a $15 late fee. No Registrations accepted after Feb. 15, 2018.
- Children need to be registered separately but one combined payment may be processed for multiple children
- Must meet League and School eligibility requirements
- ANY QUESTIONS to Peter Hughes at email@example.com or (717)808-4463
***ANY PERSON PLANNING TO COACH OR ASSIST WITH THE PROGRAM IN ANY WAY MUST RECEIVE DIOCESE CLEARANCE.
The December SLYAA meeting scheduled for Tuesday, December 18th has been cancelled.
The online basketball spirit wear store is now open!
Follow this link: St Leo Basketball Spirit Wear
The store will close at midnight on December 16, 2018. No orders will be accepted after this date. No exceptions.
Unfortunately, orders will not be available by Christmas.
This is the only time these items will be available.
When: Sunday, October 14, 2018
Where: St. Leo the Great Front Parking Lot, 2427 Marietta Ave, Lancaster
Time: 1:00pm–4:00 Drive-through
$12 includes half chicken, potato, roll, applesauce, water
Meal ticket purchase in advance recommended. Tickets may be purchased from St. Leo’s Youth athletes and families, the St. Leo Parish Office, St. Leo School office.
QUESTIONS: Contact Tina Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-823-3626
Brochure: SLYAA BBQ 2018