15th Annual Father Joe 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament to Benefit Catholic Heart Work Camp and Steubenville Conference Trip! Weekend is March 23 to March 24, 2018. Registration is now open and available here.
St. Leo baseball is an active member and participant in the Lancaster County Youth Baseball League. Registrations will start in January and will be accepted until February 15th at 11:59PM. For the safety of the youth, 10U and above will be evaluated for skill level by the coaching staff. Players will be assigned a section accordingly.
Age: Birthdates between:
14 May 1, 2003- April 30, 2004
13 May 1, 2004 – August 31, 2005
12 May 1, 2005 – August 31, 2006
11 Sept 1, 2006 – August 31, 2007
10 Sept 1, 2007 – August 31, 2008
9 Sept 1, 2008 – August 31, 2009
8 Sept 1, 2009 – August 31, 2010
Pony (Boys and Girls from 5-6 years old)
*Please pay special attention to age brackets as there are changes from previous years.
- BASEBALL REGISTRATION FEE: $135.00 – All players receive and KEEP the following: hat, jersey, belt and socks. Players will be required to buy their own baseball pants.
- PONY REGISTRATION FEE: $60.00 – Hat and Shirt are included. Baseball pants are not required. Games are on Saturday mornings beginning in mid-April and ending mid-June. Practices will begin in early April (the night of the week will be determined once coaches have been established).
- REGISTRATION FEES also cover field maintenance, team balls/bats, catcher equipment, team registration fees to the league and umpire fees.
- APPROVED PANTS: A link to order or view approved pants will be provided at a later date. Players may purchase pants elsewhere as long as the color is the same.
- FAMILY DISCOUNT: 3 Players per family reduce registration fee by $15.00 per child
- REGISTRATION ENDS Feb 8th at 11:59pm. Registrations after this date are not guaranteed and will be subject to a $15 late fee. No Registrations accepted after Feb. 15, 2018.
- Children need to be registered separately but one combined payment may be processed for multiple children
- Must meet League and School eligibility requirements
- ANY QUESTIONS to Peter Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717)808-4463
***ANY PERSON PLANNING TO COACH OR ASSIST WITH THE PROGRAM IN ANY WAY MUST RECEIVE DIOCESE CLEARANCE.
Basketball Registration is now OPEN!
Please see the registration materials for the 2017-2018 CYO Basketball Season. Registration is open to all Saint Leo Parish boys and girls, grades 2nd – 8th.
Follow this link…
Early bird registration fee for basketball is $100 if paid by September 15th. Basketball registrations received on Sept 16th and later will pay the full registration of $110. Registration period closes Sept. 29th. After the 29th, registration will be accepted based on available spots on the given team. Early bird registration fee for cheerleading is $40 if paid by September 15th. Cheerleading registration received after September 16th and later will pay the full registration of $50. Registration period closes Sept. 29th. After the 30th, registration will be accepted based on available spots on the team.
Any questions, please contact Karin Lancelotta at (443) 722-2203 or email@example.com