St. Leo baseball is an active member and participant in the Lancaster County Youth Baseball League. Registrations will start in January and will be accepted until February 15th at 11:59PM. For the safety of the youth, 10U and above will be evaluated for skill level by the coaching staff. Players will be assigned a section accordingly.
Age: Birthdates between:
14 May 1, 2003- April 30, 2004
13 May 1, 2004 – August 31, 2005
12 May 1, 2005 – August 31, 2006
11 Sept 1, 2006 – August 31, 2007
10 Sept 1, 2007 – August 31, 2008
9 Sept 1, 2008 – August 31, 2009
8 Sept 1, 2009 – August 31, 2010
Pony (Boys and Girls from 5-6 years old)
*Please pay special attention to age brackets as there are changes from previous years.
- BASEBALL REGISTRATION FEE: $135.00 – All players receive and KEEP the following: hat, jersey, belt and socks. Players will be required to buy their own baseball pants.
- PONY REGISTRATION FEE: $60.00 – Hat and Shirt are included. Baseball pants are not required. Games are on Saturday mornings beginning in mid-April and ending mid-June. Practices will begin in early April (the night of the week will be determined once coaches have been established).
- REGISTRATION FEES also cover field maintenance, team balls/bats, catcher equipment, team registration fees to the league and umpire fees.
- APPROVED PANTS: A link to order or view approved pants will be provided at a later date. Players may purchase pants elsewhere as long as the color is the same.
- FAMILY DISCOUNT: 3 Players per family reduce registration fee by $15.00 per child
- REGISTRATION ENDS Feb 8th at 11:59pm. Registrations after this date are not guaranteed and will be subject to a $15 late fee. No Registrations accepted after Feb. 15, 2018.
- Children need to be registered separately but one combined payment may be processed for multiple children
- Must meet League and School eligibility requirements
- ANY QUESTIONS to Peter Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717)808-4463
***ANY PERSON PLANNING TO COACH OR ASSIST WITH THE PROGRAM IN ANY WAY MUST RECEIVE DIOCESE CLEARANCE.